Dear Yeka, this is something Tatsuya Tuorin, the 15 year old prince over the Ijin world wanted to show. I painted you as far as my fancies went…
May this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I really wanted to write this long, long ago. But time and conditions forbid me and so I am late. 😅
I really do love you a lot, and you certainly are a gem of this blogging world. So compassionate, so caring… I can’t really put forward my admiration in words…
Thank you so much for always being there beside me in my emotional roller coaster rides….
A warm light, even in the darkest night,
A warm smile,
A righteous ray showing me the right
Path, when I am stumbling alone.
With a heart bigger than ocean,
And care without any bounds,
With love reaching far and wide,
And compassion, caressing about
Me, when I am weeping.
I really thank you Renee,
For being in my life,
For being every time I need someone
To understand me.
Thank you so much Renee for everything! You really are a star…
Dragon Warrior ✨💕
I know I am bit late to celebrate this but… a very big thank you to everyone for joining me in this journey!
I am so happy to say that I have reached 250 followers! Thank you so much for being here beside me in the travels around the blogging world!
In Cygnet, 25 is a very auspicious number for the people living in Tuorin empire (where my imaginary friend Masaki lives) because 25 depicts the Silver Jubilee (In Cygnetian language, Tuorin means Silver)
Thank You So Much!
At first, I truly apologise to Jessica for being so late! My exams came in my way and I really could not give a proper visit to the wonderful places around the blogging world.
It’s my first Special Bloggers Award and I am really excited!
And a really big thank you to you for giving me this Special Bloggers Award. Dear Jessica, thank you so much for nominating me for this award! You are really special and amazing. And a great writer! I am glad to find someone like you… so talented and amazing! I hope your travels are going well!
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
Thank you so much Jessica!
Have you ever enjoyed school?
Well, I quite like the school a bit. I am 14 years old, and going there currently, so I can view all the lights and dark of school life. I really like my teachers, the study, the library but these gossips, and bullies are certainly annoying.
What’s your life motto?
Be the change you want.
What kind of fear have you overcome?
Well, the fear of expressing myself. As a little girl, I was afraid to be different and tried to follow the waves. But since the age of 12, I decided I can express anything I want, even if I have to hear much scorn, in my little quiet way.
Ever experience to drown?
When you heart and mind is in conflict, which one wins?
My heart, always, except exams.
What kind of blog post you like to read?
Any post written with love. Poems and “about me” and award posts are my favourite though, and also those describing culture and travelogues and tickets to magical worlds.
If you were an animal, what kind are you?
Do you like spicy food?
Oh no! 😮
Age doesn’t matter to love. Agree or not? Why?
Age doesn’t matter to love, I agree. Does a toddler not love his parents? 🙂
Your definition of true love?
Felt through heart, and withstanding all storms.
Steve, who certainly is a very special person in our blogging world.
Karleyyalday, a special lady who is so kind and lovely.
Saba Niaz Siddiqui, a special person with an amazing heart.
- What does “peace” mean to you?
- How many languages do you know?
- What do you think is the best thing about keeping pets?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- Rainforests or barren lands?
- What is your favourite way to celebrate a victory?
- Any childhood treasure?
- Do you like nature?
- What is your favourite flower or tree?
- What is your favourite book?
Thank you again, Jessica, and everyone reading it! May you have a great day ahead! 🙂
Dear Wolf Boy,
May this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I apologise for being so late and I really aimed to write this one long, long ago.
I can’t say how much I admire you and what a great treasure you have given me. I don’t find enough words to fill in my gratitude. And perhaps, words can never express the vastness of my feelings as well.
I am no great poet as you are, but still I try my best to pen my admiration for you in a poem.
The Wolf Boy
Breaking through dark cages,
And dark phases
Of dark times,
Standing out of the pack,
And warmth around the worlds.
Your courage has no boundary,
Your inner strength has no border,
You have stood up again,
You have looked broader
All around the worlds.
Master, you are, at controlling words,
Entangling hundreds of emotions
Expressing our thoughts,
Consciousness, awareness, and compassion
You have brought,
To hundreds of people all around the worlds.
Here, at the light of a dying day,
I stand upon a hill,
Bathing in radiance of new hope,
You have gifted.
Now and forever still.
May you live long, Wolf Boy,
May all your deeds shower
All your courage and radiance may destroy
All the darkness in your world!
I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirit. In my blogging journey so far, you have been one of my greatest comrade and I look a lot upon you! I always love being at your place, filled with pleasant surprises… You are a very great inspiration to me too, and I admire you a lot! Your words always fill me with pleasure and happiness 🙂 Thank you so much for supporting me. 🙂 Would you please say which of the following drawings better suit you?
Thank you so much for being such a good friend!
Today is the first 1 month birthday of my Den of Dreams and could not celebrate this day in a better way! 🙂
Thank you so much, Sarika (https://purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com/) for giving me this perfect gift! Your blog is really amazing, full of meaningful and skillfully crafted poems! I love visiting there whenever I can 🙂 Please keep on writing more ❤
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank You So Much Sarika!
Here is a link to her amazing blog: https://purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com/
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
3 Facts about Me:
- I really love to draw and write… In fact, I draw and write everywhere! In notebooks, schoolbooks, behind the margins and even palms of my hands.
- I love to know cultures and traditions around the world 🙂
- (A bad fact, now) I can be really moody sometimes and have frequent mood shifts. Luckily, very, very few people can read my heart from my face and my classmates tend to think I’m an all-time smiling girl 🙂 (For example, today morning, I had made hundred and one plans for celebrating this day and now they are all gone because of my gloomy mood)
Who or what inspires you to write and in life in general?
My “introverted” character makes it easier to pour everything out in the paper and my younger sister is definitely the most inspirational person for me, both in writing and life in general.
When did you start blogging?
16 June 2019. Exactly one month before!
What do you like and dislike about yourself?
Umm… it’s a hard question. But I’d say I like my imagination because it helps me to live as thousand persons in a single lifetime. And I quite dislike my overwhelming emotions.
What is the most memorable moment in your life?
There had been so many moments that it is really hard to choose… 🙂 But I’d say… after getting my first award (in a local competition) on Creative Writing.
Who is your favourite person?
I don’t have just one, but four… My family! (myself included) 🙂
- Steve: http://stevescountry.wordpress.com/
- Sheree: http://viewfromtheback.com/
- Vartika: http://4mywordsvartika.wordpress.com/
- Bambofu: http://bambofu.wordpress.com/
- Ink Em Down: http://inkemdown.wordpress.com/
- Ilona: http://easydiet.blog/
- Rag Tag Magpie: http://ragtagmagpie.com/
- Outsego: https://outosego.wordpress.com/
- Anyone who wishes!
- 3 Pet peeves?
- Something nobody should ask you?
- Something really crazy about you?
- If the world would end and you were to take ONE thing with you, what would it be?
- The most mysterious incident that happened with you?
My Best Post (s)
Well, that’s something I’d love to know from you! But my personal favourites are:
My dream world, Since it is my home 🙂
Alex Carey, since he is one of my most favourite person too 🙂
Thank You So much, everyone, for making this day so special to me 🙂