It is my first Real Neat Blog Award and I feel truly honoured to be nominated… Thank so so much The Introvert Talent, for nominating me! Your poems, writing and paintings are so amazing!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated
Thank you again, Introvert Talent!
Q1. Do you believe that Parallel Universes exist?
Oh yes! I myself live in one such, called Cygnet.
Q2. What is love to you?
Something felt in heart, something understood without words.
Q3. Do you have a bucket list? If yes, what is the one thing that tops that list?
Well, no, I don’t have one.
Q4. The best city, according to you, and why?
Linnet Town, Planet Cygnet, where I was born and brought up.
Q5. Are you a sunset person or a sunrise person?
Q6. One thing you want to or not want to change about your life?
I wish, the love for my family to never change. And I am quite happy with my life, as it is, so no change 🙂
Q7. What do you think about my blogs? (Had to be sly about this one :p, you can choose to not answer this !)
I like each and every conversations with you, and your poems and paintings. 🙂
- Sheree, my beloved blogger, with a beautiful blog and amazing travels!
- Mallaband Brown, with amazing paintings and writing
- Steve, one of the most friendliest and cheerful person I’ve ever met, and Muffin too 🙂
- Tidal Scribe, with amazing stories and adventures
- Anyone who likes to… (and I really hope you do! You may write your name in the comment if you’d like to be officially nominated! Thank you!)
- Are you messy or organized?
- What do you want to share through your blog?
- Do you like origami?
- What was your favourite childhood game?
- What was your favourite food that your parents cooked?
- What is your current favourite food?
- Something you collect?
Thank you so much!