Again, I begin with an apology for being so late 😦
Thank you so much Wolf Boy, for nominating me for this award!
Dear Wolf Boy, you are my favourite blogger and it’s no secret, and I really thank you for your nomination! You are honest, straight-forward, victorious in your struggles and a caring person.
You certainly hold a very special position on my heart and I thank you deeply!
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
Thank you so much Wolf Boy!
You’re on your way to work and you see a yellow light ahead. Do you gun it and make the light or cautiously wait for the red?
Cautiously wait for the red…
A burglar has broken into your building right now. What’s the closest object you use as a weapon?
My pen, perhaps? Or the stone I had accidently picked on the road.
You’ve just discovered that you can freeze time. What’s the first thing you do with this power?
I freeze the nature to get the perfect picture
What’s a habit you have or a thing you do which others might consider weird?
I talk to myself as if I am talking to a hundred other person
What’s a song that you like but you’re embarrassed to admit it?
What’s one skill you’d love to learn, but just haven’t devoted the time to it?
How do you deal with a stressful day?
Journal to myself or blog
Least favorite vegetable?
Carrot 😦 (I think they smell like horses)
Least favorite animal?
Umm… perhaps those cruel, selfish men who can just toy with others for their fun (aren’t we animals too?)
If you’d won the lottery would you share the jackpot with me?
Why, surely! You are so good 🙂
- Gee Jen, a special woman who has a most amazing farm and has parted me with great knowledge.
- Jessica E Larsen, a special, amazing author with a bubbly and great personality
- Outosego, a special, talented, knowledgeable blogger who is always great to talk with
- What is your favourite hangout place in your town?
- What is your favourite weather and season?
- Favourite travel destination?
- Do you watch cricket? Any favourite cricketer?
- What is your favourite river?
- Do you like sunrise by the sea? Any special memory related to it?
- Favourite thing about your culture?
- Do you like parties?
- How do you celebrate your birthdays?
- How was your school days?
Thank you to anyone who was reading this! Happy weekend 🙂