Thank you so much, Renee, for giving me this Back to Basics Tag! It is my first tag of this kind, and I am beyond happy and grateful.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link this post so we can read them
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post. 5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
I don’t know how I can thank you. I don’t have enough words. But for me you are a true figure of compassion, and bright ray of warmth that brings me a smile in the dark, shady days. You are an ending light, a motherly figure, and a treasure that the tides of WordPress had brought me too. Thank you so much, thank you beyond words…
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. Did you (do you) go to public school or private school? Or, were you (are you) homeschooled? (Please do not share the name of your school XD)
I go to a private school, in 10th grade 🙂
2. What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
Literature and History
3. What was your favorite grade in school?
Umm… maybe the Kindergarden grades because we didn’t have much worry or study then.
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Why?
Pens to write and pencils to draw 🙂
5. What was (is) your favorite school lunch?
Nothing, really. At our school, the canteen isn’t good at all 😦
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life?
You’d have to be the change you want. If you truly believe in something, even if it’s a lie, a good lie, you can achieve it.
7. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
It’s good to be different.
The Meaning of this Tag:
For many people in the United States, August means the beginning of a new school year, or at the very least time to prepare for school to begin in early September. It can be very stressful and chaotic. “Back to School” is all over advertisements, television, the internet, grocery stores, department stores…pretty much everywhere you look. It’s a combination of excitement, anxiety, and stress that our society dreads yet looks forward to every year.
In this month’s tag, inspired by the nostalgia of “Back to School” season, Purple Rose and I want to go “Back to the Basics” and reflect on our education and early life. Join us in remembering the sweet smell of freshly opened crayons, the sound of pencils sharpening, and the sight of red ink on the most recently graded assignment…
I am tagging:
A big thank you to Renee again for this wonderful tag! It was so amazing to write about this! 🙂