At first, a quick apology to Steve for being so late! This is my very first Sunshine Blogger Award and I was more than excited to participate! But the exams fell on and ruined all my plans. 😦
But even though I am late, my gratitude is unchanged… Thank you so much Steve! You have showered a broad array of sunshine in a very rainy day. Thank you so much for fetching me A Smile As Wide As A Countryside Sunrise!
You are always so cheerful and warm our moods. A very great company and a very good friend! A big THANK YOU to you! And oh, meow meow, meow! Thanks Muffin 🙂
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Thank You So Much Steve!
Do you collect anything?
Oh yes, lots of things! Journals, pens, my (late, who died when my father was 8) grandmother’s every details and lots of feathers. 🙂
Do you like to keep your home ‘full’ but orderly, or do you prefer a minimalist look?
Maybe full with lots of antiques and ancient things. Old broken furniture are a great addition too.
What would be your favorite color for your bedroom, kitchen, living room?
I know, it’s crazy, but black 🙂
Do you enjoy going for walks?
Do you enjoy hiking?
Very much, especially in tough, adventurous trails in hillside
Do you like to spend time outside each day?
Well, it depends on the day and where am I. If I’m at the hillside, then yes, and otherwise… I like to tuck in my bed with a book or journal or blog 🙂
Do you like house plants?
Very much! Plants are my very close friends 🙂
Do you have a pet? What is it?
Well, I don’t have any 😦 But wait, do imaginary pets count? 😉
Early morning, day, evening, or night person?
Night person for studying and blogging but early morning person for enjoying nature and journalling. 🙂
What time of day do you enjoy walking?
Early morning with no one to meet at the road.
What is it about my blog that keeps bringing you back?
A lot many things! Your cheerful nature, your great writing and obviously, Muffin 🙂
- Wolf Boy, who is a bright sunshine and a treasure in the blogging world.
- Renee, who had once brought a big, bright array of sunshine to a young girl, weeping to herself.
- Nina Zain, a brilliant ray of sunshine, full of compassion and warmth
- Orkidedatter, a truly lovely, compassionate and amazing woman!
- Elyan White, a very great author with great tips about the writing world.
- Introvert Talent, a very pleasing friend and a fellow introvert.
- Tatterhood, a very warm, awesome, admiring woman.
- Sarika, a lovely, great poetess who’s really good and charming
- Sheree, an amazing woman, a creative cook, and a world-class traveller 🙂
- Ron, a male Warrior and Dragon Slayer and a crafty wordsmith.
- And anyone who is reading it…
- If you had a time machine and could go anywhere, where would you go?
- Three things for deserted island?
- When is your birthday?
- What is your favourite chemical element? (for example, Fluorine, Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen)
- What is your favourite landform? (like hills, valleys, oceans, coasts, delta)
- Something you wish more people would know about you?
- Do you have a lucky charm?
- Where was your childhood home?
- Your favourite subject to study?
- What did you want to become as a kid?
- Do you wish to go to school again?
Thank you again Steve!
And thank you everyone, for reading! ❤ 🙂