Today is the first 1 month birthday of my Den of Dreams and could not celebrate this day in a better way! 🙂
Thank you so much, Sarika (https://purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com/) for giving me this perfect gift! Your blog is really amazing, full of meaningful and skillfully crafted poems! I love visiting there whenever I can 🙂 Please keep on writing more ❤
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank You So Much Sarika!
Here is a link to her amazing blog: https://purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com/
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
3 Facts about Me:
- I really love to draw and write… In fact, I draw and write everywhere! In notebooks, schoolbooks, behind the margins and even palms of my hands.
- I love to know cultures and traditions around the world 🙂
- (A bad fact, now) I can be really moody sometimes and have frequent mood shifts. Luckily, very, very few people can read my heart from my face and my classmates tend to think I’m an all-time smiling girl 🙂 (For example, today morning, I had made hundred and one plans for celebrating this day and now they are all gone because of my gloomy mood)
Who or what inspires you to write and in life in general?
My “introverted” character makes it easier to pour everything out in the paper and my younger sister is definitely the most inspirational person for me, both in writing and life in general.
When did you start blogging?
16 June 2019. Exactly one month before!
What do you like and dislike about yourself?
Umm… it’s a hard question. But I’d say I like my imagination because it helps me to live as thousand persons in a single lifetime. And I quite dislike my overwhelming emotions.
What is the most memorable moment in your life?
There had been so many moments that it is really hard to choose… 🙂 But I’d say… after getting my first award (in a local competition) on Creative Writing.
Who is your favourite person?
I don’t have just one, but four… My family! (myself included) 🙂
- Steve: http://stevescountry.wordpress.com/
- Sheree: http://viewfromtheback.com/
- Vartika: http://4mywordsvartika.wordpress.com/
- Bambofu: http://bambofu.wordpress.com/
- Ink Em Down: http://inkemdown.wordpress.com/
- Ilona: http://easydiet.blog/
- Rag Tag Magpie: http://ragtagmagpie.com/
- Outsego: https://outosego.wordpress.com/
- Anyone who wishes!
- 3 Pet peeves?
- Something nobody should ask you?
- Something really crazy about you?
- If the world would end and you were to take ONE thing with you, what would it be?
- The most mysterious incident that happened with you?
My Best Post (s)
Well, that’s something I’d love to know from you! But my personal favourites are:
My dream world, Since it is my home 🙂
Alex Carey, since he is one of my most favourite person too 🙂
Thank You So much, everyone, for making this day so special to me 🙂