Can’t really believe I have got my second award! How can I ever thank you Steve? 🙂
Thank you so much Steve, for nominating me in this award! Your blog, http://stevescountry.com/ is really so creative and amazing! Greetings to Muffin too! I hope you get 500 followers soon! I really want to thank you so let me convey it in 11 languages…
- Japanese: Domo Arigatou!
- German: Danke Sehr!
- Spanish: Gracias
- Italian: Grazie
- Greek: Efharisto
- Hebrew: Toda
- French: Merci Beaucoup
- Russian: Spasiba
- Icelandic: Takk
- Thai: Khop Khun Mak Kha
- Maori: Mihi koe
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you again Steve!
11 Facts about me:
- I still love to read children’s fiction
- I don’t really believe in the concept of countries.
- When I smile, I have a dimple in left cheek
- I resemble my paternal grandmother so much that many people say I’m her recarnation
- I like dinosaurs, mummies and mysterious objects.
- I like little notebooks, bullet journals and such
- My MBTI is INFP, Mediator
- I like observing things
- Love coffee!
- I can sympathize with anybody, even villains of stories
- I don’t like cliches of Chosen One and Mary Sue
Answering Steve’s Questions…
What is your favorite color?
Different shades of blue! Black and turquoise are great too 🙂
Do you like animals?
Oh yes! We are animals too 🙂
Do you have a favorite animal?
Dragons perhaps? 😉
Do you have a pet?
Do you enjoy vacations?
I really love vacations! Especially to hill stations ^^
Do you like short (1 week) or long (3 weeks or more) vacations?
Short vacations… Usually up to 4 days.
Do you prefer to stay in your own country for vacations or go to other countries?
Sorry, but I don’t believe in countries. I would love to travel all around Earth and beyond if possible! 🙂
Do you enjoy flying?
In airplanes… Not much. But if I had wings… that would be an exciting thing! 🙂
When did you start blogging?
16 June 2019
Why did you start blogging?
Well, to begin with, it was a school task! But I had always loved writing and sometimes wanted to show them to the world. Also, I wanted to find someone like me with similar interests 🙂 ^^
Why do you follow my blog?
Your blog is so creative and amazing! It refreshes me up and I like each and every post of yours. Muffin is great too! ^^
- Outseago (https://outosego.wordpress.com/) A really interesting person
- NZain (http://growingupsidewaysblog.wordpress.com/) Who always has something inspiring to tell
- Heartbreak (http://iwillgetoveryou.wordpress.com/) A new blogger, who is very caring
- Sania (http://saania2806.wordpress.com/) who is a really great companion!
- Buddy 71 (http://buddy71.wordpress.com/) Who has great refreshing posts and pictures
- Renard (https://renardsworld.wordpress.com/) Who always has great tips for blogging
- Nz (http://nilzeitung.wordpress.com/) One of the nicest person I had ever met
- Jyoti (http://jyoticornerhome.wordpress.com/) A very talented high-school girl
- Sheree (http://viewfromtheback.com/) The person to whom I am most grateful (I hope you don’t mind me asking you again 🙂 )
- Ink em down (http://inkemdown.wordpress.com/) A great poet
- Dawn (http://dawnautom.wordpress.com/) One of the most courageous person
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- Who is your idol?
- Favourite holiday spot?
- What do you like best about yourself?
- If you can live anywhere in the universe what would it be?
- Favourite time of the day?
- Do you prefer writing in paper or typed in computer?
- Your favourite blogger?
- Three things for a deserted island?
- Dream dish?
- One wish to come true?
Thanks again, Steve! I wish you have a great week ahead!