At first, let me thank you deeply, Ilona Madam (http://easydiet.blog/) for nominating me! This is my very first award… 🙂
Whenever I wish to have a bit of refreshment, I just turn on her amazing blog! There are so many lovely pictures, posts and thoughts…
I can’t express my gratitude to such a pretty, amazing and talented blogger like you… Thank you again!
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank You, Ilona Madam!
Thank you again for your lovely nomination, Ilona. It really made my day 🙂
11 facts about Myself
- I like to be shrouded by mystery… Hidden names, mysterious places, thrilling tales really win my heart.
- Whenever I look at my feet, I remember our ape origins.
- I have a paracosm, i.e, an extremely detailed imaginary world and love to escape there
- I am an introvert but I love connecting to people via writing (letters, blogs and notes <3)
- I hate carrots. I think they smell like horses
- I love anime, books (esp. fantasy), journals and notebooks.
- I love to personify things. I “talk” with my journal, and even have regular conversations with the chemical element Fluorine
- I love Alex Carey, the wicket-keeper and batsman from Australia
- English is not my mother tongue.
- I keep a lot of journals
- When I smile, I get dimples at one cheek
Do you have more faith in your own ability or God?
Both. But when every hope gets faded… then it’s Him. (but I truly believe, God is in every human. So maybe, I’ve a little part of Him, too 🙂 )
Do you like the security of a job or freedom and creativity of an entrepreneur?
Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
A quite lazy indoor type. But I love hiking in the hilly pine woods too.
What is your favourite pastime?
Reading, writing, drawing, blogging and most of all, family time 🙂
Are you a spendthrift or the saving kind?
Very much the saving kind. If not for me, then for Mother Nature.
What do you like more, reading or writing?
I think they both go hand in hand… When I read, I want to write and when I write, I want to read. 🙂
Do you think we are doomed?
Sorry to be pessimistic…. but yes.
Who do you love more : children or pets?
Little cutey children 🙂
If you were left alone in a house without internet connectivity, how long do you think, you will last?
A long, long time, I guess.
Are you a balanced person? If not, what is the imbalance about?
Very, very imbalanced! 🙂 I don’t really know when is the right time to do the right thing…
What would you choose: the promise of a simple healthy life v/s lots of money, with health challenges?
Simple little life 🙂
- Tatterhood (http://tatterhoodwitch.wordpress.com/) My favourite blogger ever!
- Ilona Madam (http://easydietdotblog.wordpress.com/) The prettiest blogger ever.
- Steve (http://stevescountry.wordpress.com/) The most creative blogger.
- Bambofu (http://bambofu.wordpress.com/) The most talented artist.
- James A. Best (http://myplace3187.wordpress.com/) The most inspiring blogger.
- Orkidedatter (http://orkidedatter.wordpress.com/) A very amazing poet and artist
- Sheree (http://viewfromtheback.com/) A highly versatile blogger with lots of travel experience
- Mathews S (http://www.wildandfreeliving.net/) A very talented writer and poet.
- Sarika (http://purereflectionsblog.wordpress.com/) A very skilled poet.
- Renee Heart (http://hearttokenshome.wordpress.com/) A very inspiring and encouraging blogger
- Anyone…and everyone who is reading this 🙂
- How can you describe creativity?
- What brings you most smiles?
- What is your favourite type of blog post?
- If you could get into any fictional place, where would it be?
- Favourite fictional character?
- The story you always wanted to write?
- Something you wish people knew about you?
- Do you keep notebooks? Or journal or diary?
- Favourite holiday destination?
- Types of creativity you prefer? Origami? Arts? Writing?
- Do you watch cricket? If yes, favourite player?
I’m sorry for being so late… but thank you again, Ilona Madam!